Wednesday, October 23, 2013
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
It is a rather chilly fall afternoon. With only one egg in my frig that limits my baking for today and it is the sort of day to have something homemade to snack on. While trying to think what I could make with just one egg it occurred to me that I haven't made "No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies" since my kids were little. And guess what...no egg required! YAY! So while my husband is out doing errands and buying milk (another ingredient I'm missing) here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
2 cups of sugar
2 tbs of cocoa
1/2 milk
1 stick of oleo
2 tbs peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
Mix and bring the first three ingredients to a boil for 2 minutes; turn off heat and add the final ingredients.
Mix throughly and add 3 cups of rolled oats.
Drop on wax or parchment paper to cool.
They are yummy and the house smells like fudge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment